3 Aug 2007

Is sleeping in on the weekend really bad for you?


A sat on the sofa this morning watching the news, or what passes for the news, when a so called expert came on. This expert claimed that sleeping in on the weekend was actually bad for you. My first few thoughts were as follows - so, it's bad to drink more than one beer, it's bad to spend too much time with your mates, it's bad to eat red meat, it's bad to watch too much sport. Great, not only have they sucked the fun out of life, they are now about to take away my weekend morning sleep-in - which by the way still sees me out of bed by 8:30am. My take on all this - I don't care one some expert says, I will have my weekend sleep-in and my fellow men, I suggest you do to, if for no other reason than this - The sooner you get up, the sooner she'll have you doing things you don't want to do.

0 comments: