23 Oct 2008

If Hollywood worked for McCain

I got forwarded this today by my friend Ed, yep, this Ed.  I have to say, it's great when you see this type of thing being done - it shows that election fever is getting higher and higher.

I particularly like the John Woo ad, especially the slow-mo shots and running towards each other with guns yet somehow nobody gets hurt?

MyTake - Stay tuned for more of this stuff. I have already seen a few campaign badges going round featuring a Bulldog with lipstick and another one where Palin has the top billing over McCain.  There's going to be a million and one opinions during this election and the net is going to provide a great output for them. Hopefully we'll get a few more of these 



Oh, check out the Vlad and Boris song for Mrs Palin.... nice hair do






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's certainly an easy target.

Alan Parker said...

You betcha! So's she, I think the Russian duo is even funnier!